- All LowerMainland Cities and other major cities in British Columbia (i.e. Kelowna, Kamloops, Vernon, Victoria and
- Major centres in Alberta.
- Ontario – Major City Centers.
Guidelines (Owner Occupied & Rental)
- 1st Mortgages up to $750,000.00; 2nd Mortgages up to $150,000.00; amounts above our guidelines will require an exception.
- Amortized or interest only available
- Open mortgages available
- Income confirmation:
- Employed – current pay stub and letter of employment
- Self-Employed – self-declared income letter and NOA
- Payment Reserve Account Available
- Title Insurance Required
- Refinance out of foreclosure up to 60% LTV
- Flex Rate Plans
Owner Occupied Guidelines
- Maximum LTV 65%
- Up to 65% LTV requires a full appraisal or an appraisal done with in 60 days with a letter of transmittal
Rental & Second Home Guidelines
- Maximum LTV 60%
- Up to 60% LTV requires a full appraisal or an appraisal done with in 60 days with a letter of transmittal
- Single Family Residential
- Duplexes, Townhouses, Apartments, Condos
Join our Mailing List
|Join our mailing list to receive communication from Armada Mortgage Corporation regarding funding available in British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, and Ontario.|
Armada Mortgage Corporation requires that all funding proposals include an appraisal conducted by an approved firm. View a list of approved appraisers.
Submit a Deal
Contact us by email or phone at 1-888-467-6449 to get started.Submit a Deal